International standard of behaviour and thinking and deep intercultural understanding
Global business etiquette and intercultural theory Programme
Leading global businesses to success
- The Global Professional -
Comprehensive Programmes & Certificates
- Global Specialist / Expert Programmes and Licences
- Franchise Licence
- General courses
- International business etiquette and cross-cultural fundamentals essential in today’s global society.
- World history and international mindset
- How to make an international business first impression
- How to make an international business greeting
- Posture and behaviour to present a professional impression around the world
- Mastering body language science to enable global business
- Laws of international business interaction
- Global business dress code: show how you dress
- Hosting events for global leaders
- Business networking etiquette
- Business table etiquette:
- British, French, American, Continental, Japanese,Chinese and Middle Eastern
- Important conversational skills to enable global business
- International business email, letter and invitation writing and etiquette
- Business afternoon tea
- Japanese history, business culture and Japanese business etiquette
- Colour science and self-image as a global businessman
- Public speaking for success in globalised business
- Formal forms of greeting and introductions
- Global business entertainment (country by country)
- Essential business culture
- Wine etiquette
- Country-specific business gift etiquette, Japanese business gift etiquette
- Business presentations
- Global negotiation skills
- Country-specific (Western and Asian)
- Global thinking skills and cross-cultural understanding
- Cross-cultural differences by country and situation
- Global business protocol (Western and Asian)
- Psychology, rhetoric and thinking skills
- Japanese etiquette to convey to foreigners
- Lessons from overseas experts
The International Protocol Accreditation Association examinations are also available.
Essential education and skills for the global age
Understanding International Business Protocol and Cross-Cultural Understanding is about learning international standard business thinking from history and understanding the spirit of business, and the essence of cross-cultural communication, which is the most important aspect of international business.
In today’s global society, what is absolutely necessary is international knowledge, tastes, mindsets and skills, as well as intercultural understanding.
Not only understanding different cultures, but actually practising and applying them by learning how to interact with people from different countries and how international business can be conducted.
By following the culture map, it is possible to solve numerous challenges.
ICPA’s International Business Cross-Cultural Programme (Theory of Cross-Cultural Understanding) offers a comprehensive study of this cross-cultural understanding and international business etiquette.
It is a study that leads to successful international business.
"Master people and cultures and connect the world."
Mari Cecilia Murata
Find the Key to Success
Succeed in the world with the skills essential in today’s global society.