Introduction to General English (BA)
Start your English language learning journey with a solid foundation. A beginner-friendly course that goes beyond the basics of the English alphabet and introducing oneself. Recommend for Eiken Level 1 learners
General English Beginner (BA)
Brush up on the basics of English. This course covers junior high school level English content and provides opportunities to use spoken English in the class
Intermediate English (BA)
This course focuses on spoken English and is designed to help students develop the essential skillset to express their thoughts and opinions. High school level grammar will be reviewed
Advanced General English (BA)
This course is designed to elevate your English communication skillset and develop student’s ability to express themselves in a clear and concise manner using a more extensive range of vocabulary and grammar.
Improve Your English Grammar (EX)
Study in-depth the mechanics and foundation blocks of English: Grammar. This course covers high school level grammar and will also cover grammar used in natural spoken English
Polish Your Conversation Skillset (EX)
Further develop and polish your English speaking ability with focused speaking exercises and scenarios.
Improve Your Pronunciation (EX)
Explore and discover different English pronunciation rules to improve your speaking ability.
English Composition (EX)
English composition develops thinking, opinion, and voice. Learn the rules of writing so that you can write your own thoughts. Reading thought-provoking leads to interesting conversations
Reading the West: Cultural Literature Course (EX)
Read Oxford books written for English learners to experience the joy of reading in another language. Acquire English language skills and cultural knowledge.
Improve Your Listening Through Films (EX)
Improve your listening and comprehension abilities and by the end of the course, you will be watching foreign English films without subtitles. Understand the difference between accents and various spoken expressions used in films
Improve Your Speech (EX)
Learn to organize your thoughts and express your opinions in a concise and articulated manner. With a focus on pronunciation, you can improve how you communicate in English. Students can also participate in an English speech contest
Exam Preparation (EX)
In addition to the Eiken, ICPA recommends taking the Cambridge Eiken, which is a world-wide recognized certification
Cambridge English offers a unique approach to teaching, learning and evaluating English.The experience and expertise of both the Cambridge University English Examination Organization and the Cambridge University Press are leveraged.Driven by world-class research, we are dedicated to:
- Develop Real-Life English Proficiencies: Cambridge English is designed to help learners evaluate how they can use English to communicate in a variety of real-life situations.Through exam preparation, teachers can teach students communication skills that they can use in their daily lives, work and learning.
- Wide range of levels and applications: All Cambridge English complies with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), the international index for language proficiency assessment.We offer a free, quick level check test that allows learners to choose the exam that suits them best.Companies (employers) and educational institutions can easily identify the level of English proficiency they seek, and learners can find the best exam to achieve their goals.
- Internationally accepted qualifications for work, immigration and study abroad: Over 20,000 universities, businesses (employers) and government agencies around the world have certified Cambridge English. Cambridge English opens the door to higher education institutions, increases employment opportunities and expands study and work options. Many Cambridge English exams are available in the following countries for visas and admissions: United Kingdom, Australia, United States and Canada. IELTS (provided by Cambridge English) can also be used for UK visas and immigration applications.
- Comprehensive support by providing a variety of learning and teacher materials: Cambridge English offers a variety of materials to help you learn effectively and improve your English, including official exam preparation materials, video clips, social media and games. I am.
- International exams available worldwide: Cambridge English accepts a wide variety of English, including American English and British English.The Listening Dest includes various accents from Australia, North America and the United Kingdom. There are more than 130 certification testing centers in more than 2,800 countries.There are more than 52,000 registration centers with exam preparation courses.Over 500 million people take the Cambridge English exam each year.Candidates have the flexibility to choose when, where and how to take the exam.Most exams are available in computer (CB) and paper (PB) versions.
- Safety, credibility, and fairness: Cambridge English is designed to be fair to all test takers, regardless of age, gender, nationality, first language, or ethnic background. Institutions wishing to use Cambridge English can query test takers' test results using a secure online test result verification service.All centers comply with quality and safety requirements and are regularly reviewed.
- Backed by world-class research: Cambridge English exams, including the Cambridge English Exam, are backed by extensive research by a team of world-class language researchers.As a division of the University of Cambridge, we are committed to sharing best practices and research.
- Pre A1 Starters: Getting Started
- A1 Movers: Beginner XNUMX
- A2 Flyers: Beginner XNUMX
- A2 Key: Beginner XNUMX
- B1 Preliminary: Intermediate XNUMX
- B2 First: Intermediate XNUMX
- C1 Advanced: Beginner Advanced
- C2 Proficiency: Advanced
<Detailed leveling>(Eiken is a guide)
- A1-Introduction Eiken 5th grade
- A1 Semi-Beginner Eiken Level 4
- A1 + Beginner ① Eiken 3rd grade
- A2-Beginner ② Eiken 3rd grade-quasi 2nd grade
- A2 Elementary ③ Eiken-Semi-second grade
- A2 + Beginner / Intermediate ① Eiken-Semi-second grade
- B1-Beginner Intermediate ② Eiken Level 2
- B1 Beginner Intermediate ③ Eiken Level 2
- B1 + Intermediate ① Eiken Level 2
- B2-Intermediate ② Eiken Level 2
- B2 Intermediate ③ Eiken Level 1
- B2 + Semi-advanced Eiken Level 1
- C1-Beginner Advanced ① Eiken Level 1
- C1 Advanced ② Eiken Level 1
- C1 + Advanced ③ Eiken Level 1
- C2 expert level
Trial course / free interviewInternational education limited to 50 years old and over, Business English, General English, Sample Course, One-off course, International cross-cultural skills, International Protocol, International manners, International Etiquette / Protocol, International Gentleman's Liberal Arts Courses, Special short-term program, English, Exam preparation, Certification / certification course¥0 - ¥200,000 Select an option