Course details link
Reduce the following content to 25-30 hours and learn the whole overview.
- International Business Etiquette Manners Protocol
- History, differences between countries, thinking as an international person Basics of cross-culture World common sense
- International business different from Japan
- International Business Greetings / Introductions / Honorifics
- World Business Body Language
- International business networking
- International Business Clothing / Dress / Impression
- International business events, seating order, invitations, follow-up (general-VIP) Business
- International business table manners and entertainment
- International Business Conversation / International Public Speech
- International letters / emails
- International conferences / negotiations / presentations
Time: Bon holidays every year Application is possible from a year ago
Beginner course: 25-30 hours
Number of participants: 2 to 1 people Usually treated as an individual course
Contents:The annual intensive course of international liberal arts etiquette, which is usually held every two hours, covers all the contents of the beginner's class.You can apply for it from a year ago.You can learn all the outlines of culture and manners required internationally.After completing the beginner's class, you can move up to the intermediate level.
English course separate menu:If you have English skills, the speed of career advancement will change significantly.