People who have stopped learning, whether 20 or 80, are old.Those who continue to learn are forever young.-Henry Ford
You can fully learn both international cultural etiquette and international protocols.
- Experience 5 hours: Entrance course 1 day in a luxury hotel
- Beginner 60 hours: Basics of international manners and protocols 20 days (1-2 times a month for 12 months)
- Intermediate 80 hours: Higher level content 24 days (once a month for 24 months)
- Advanced 20 hours: 4 days (3 months) including output after summary input
- Specialist certification 70 hours: Professional instructor training (2 years)
- Expert Certified Expert Training: Advanced Specialist Guidance + Overseas Training 7-10 Days
- After that, salon system management support consultant
- English course
- Beginner course:Use local English textbooks up to an intermediate overview.
- Intermediate course:Learn based on textbooks and various specialized books.This is the most central course.
- Advanced course:This is a pre-stage lecture where you can completely incorporate what you have learned up to the intermediate level into your own words and convey it to others.
- Certification course:This is a course to become a certified instructor of our school, which is certified in the UK.You will learn the skills to teach advanced learning to others. * You can train as an assistant during the course.
- Expert Certification Course:Those who have completed our overseas training and can speak English will be qualified to teach overseas with professional certification.We are recognized as a senior teacher with the highest qualifications of our school.
- Salon system:This is an invitation-only course, and you can run a salon with the support of our school.
- Overseas training:It is a training in London.
English training:It is highly recommended that you have English skills, as the speed of career advancement will change significantly.