We recommend that you take this program as a preparatory course for the International Protocol Examination Association-IPAA's Cross-Culture Skills Examination.
All of the above are included.It is recommended because it saves time and money.
- Beginner 30 hours: All outlines (some are not included) Beginner graduates of another course are exempted because some of the content is covered
- Intermediate 35 hours: Detailed (all included)
- Advanced 10 hours: Output after input Summarize in your own words
- Certification 45 hours professional training
- Expert certification Expert training
- Salon system management support
- Overseas training 7-10 days
- English course
* You can apply for a group from 1 person.
* Course starts from beginner level
* By card payment, it is possible to split later depending on the card company (please check with the card company)
Divided course possible
Beginner only, 12 months
Period: 12 months
Hours: 30 hours (1-2 hours once a month)
Initial cost + about 4 yen per month (automatic card payment)
Cancellation is not possible on the way
[/ Vc_column_text] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row]
Skills that require international cross-cultural communication
If you acquire internationally accepted business skills, you can become a true international force and become a trusted person in the world.