Essential for global leaders, International standards, a higher level of diplomacy, behaviour and mindset
Global Elite Executive Diplomatic Protocol Programme
High standard global skills
Diplomatic protocol refers to the set of rules, customs, and procedures that govern the behavior of diplomats and other representatives of governments and international organizations. These protocols are designed to ensure that diplomatic interactions are conducted in a formal, respectful, and orderly manner, and to facilitate the smooth functioning of international relations.
Some key elements of diplomatic protocol include:
The use of diplomatic titles and forms of address
The presentation of credentials by newly appointed ambassadors
The organization and protocol of official visits, such as state visits and official meetings
The protocol for hoisting and lowering national flags
The protocol for diplomatic immunity and privileges
Protocol for the protection of diplomatic premises and officials
Diplomatic protocol also includes the rules and customs surrounding diplomatic gifts and ceremonies, such as the exchange of gifts between heads of state and the presentation of letters of credence.
In summary, Diplomatic protocol is a set of formal rules, customs, and procedures that are used to govern the behavior of diplomats and other representatives of governments and international organizations. It aims to ensure that diplomatic interactions are conducted in a formal, respectful, and orderly manner, and to facilitate the smooth functioning of international relations.
The top protocol studies designed for diplomats and elite executives who lead the world
- The World Elite -
- Global Specialist / Expert Programmes and Licences
- Franchise Licence
- General courses
Content varies depending on the class. The final syllabus is handed out on the first day of the course.
This course is concentrating on international protocol which is mainly western. If you would like to attend Japanese protocol courses, please find Japanese Protocol Programme
- Foundation of international protocol study
- Differences between protocol and etiquette
- History and religion (world and Japan)
- Differences between global standard protocol and Japanese protocol
- How to make a dignified first impression as a world leader
- Diplomatic protocol of greetings and introduction
- Diplomatic Protocol for titles and honorifics
- Deportment in diplomatic occasions
- International body language science and protocol to follow
- How to behave in global networking following diplomatic protocol
- Elite personal images for global leaders
- The first-class dress-codes protocol for global leaders
- Colour science and protocol
- Protocol to host noble VIP events
- Socialising in noble events following protocol
- How to socialise as a global leader in social and diplomatic occasions
- Protocol of table in diplomatic occasions (4 kinds of western styles and Japanese)
- Escorting in diplomatic occasions
- Diplomatic conversation as a global leader
- Public speaking as a global leader
- Diplomatic letters and invitations following protocol
- Wedding funeral protocol
- Flag protocol
- State visit
- Cross-cultural awareness and international protocol
- Psychology, rhetoric and global thinking skills for gentlemen
- Online protocol in diplomacy
- Personal management
- More than above
The International Protocol Accreditation Association examinations are also available.
Learn international protocol
As a world citizen elite leader
The Global Elite Executive Diplomatic Protocol Programme is an executive version of the internationally oriented International Protocol Programme.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will have acquired the knowledge and etiquette of international protocol essential to diplomacy and will be able to aspire to a higher position in the global community.
International protocol refers to the customs, rules and etiquette that govern interactions between nations and their representatives, including diplomatic envoys and officials. These protocols cover a wide range of topics, including diplomatic immunity, protocol for visits by heads of state, protocol for official visits by ministers and other officials, the use of national flags and anthems, and protocol for international conferences and meetings. The purpose of international protocol is to ensure that interactions between nations are conducted in a manner that is orderly, respectful and conducive to the achievement of diplomatic objectives.
International protocol is typically learned and followed by individuals and organisations who have official interactions with other nations or international organisations. This includes
Diplomats and embassy staff who represent their country in foreign countries and interact with local officials and representatives of other countries.
Heads of state and government officials who may represent their country on official visits to other nations or at international conferences and meetings.
Business leaders and executives who may interact with foreign officials or conduct business in other countries.
Military officials who may be involved in international operations or interact with foreign military officials.
Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and other groups that interact with international organisations and representatives from other countries.
In general, anyone who may need to interact with people from other countries in an official or professional capacity, or who represents their country at international events.
“Connecting the world through elite global leadership”
Mari Cecilia Murata
Be Successful As Global Elite
We support highly motivated individuals and corporations