Higher diplomacy in international etiquette, international business and diplomacy essential for global elites
International Protocol Executive Diplomacy Programme
Do you need everything for social, business, and diplomatic occasions?
International Protocol on Diplomacy
Are you a diplomat, politician or country representative, a company representative or embassy official, or involved in international business and need first-class diplomatic techniques? Or do you deal with global celebrities and need first class taste?
Then what you need is International Protocol Executive Diplomacy Programme.
International protocol is an agreement between large organisations, such as countries and countries, or cities and cities. It is also a set of rules for diplomacy, including morals such as cultural understanding, manners and consideration.
As the highest level of diplomatic training, it is an essential skill for all those involved in diplomacy.
International Protocol Executive Diplomacy Programme will equip you with a complete set of diplomatic skills and enhance your diplomatic career.
The top protocol studies designed for elites
- The World Elite -
- Global Specialist Licences
- Franchise Licence
- General courses
Content varies depending on the class. The final syllabus is handed out on the first day of the course.
This course is concentrating on international protocol which is mainly western. If you would like to attend Japanese protocol courses, please find Japanese Protocol Programme
- Foundation of international protocol study
- International Social Etiquette
- International Business Etiquette
- Differences between protocol and etiquette
- History and religion (world and Japan)
- Differences between global standard international protocol and Japanese protocol
- How to make a dignified first impression as a world leader
- International Protocol for Diplomacy of greetings and introduction
- International Protocol on Diplomacy for titles and honorifics
- Deportment in diplomatic occasions
- International body language science and international protocol to follow
- How to behave in global networking following International Protocol on Diplomacy
- Elite personal images for global leaders
- The first-class dress-codes protocol for global leaders
- Colour science and protocol
- International Protocol on Diplomacy to host noble VIP events
- Socialising in noble events following protocol
- How to socialise as a global leader in social and diplomatic occasions
- International Protocol on Diplomacy of table in diplomatic occasions (4 kinds of western styles and Japanese)
- Escorting in diplomatic occasions
- Diplomatic conversation as a global leader
- Public speaking as a global leader
- Diplomatic letters and invitations following protocol
- Wedding funeral protocol
- Flag protocol
- State visit
- Cross-cultural awareness and international protocol
- Intercultural communication
- Psychology, rhetoric and global thinking skills for gentlemen
- Online protocol in diplomacy
- Personal management
- More than above
The International Protocol Accreditation Association examinations are also available.
Learn international protocol
As a world citizen elite leader
International Protocol Executive Diplomacy Programme is an executive version of the internationally developed International Protocol Programme.
Participants who complete International Protocol Executive Diplomacy Programme will be equipped with the knowledge and etiquette of international protocol essential to diplomacy and will be able to aspire to higher positions in the international community.
This programme is not only dedicated to diplomacy, but also includes international social etiquette, international business protocol and intercultural theory, and is ICPA’s premier enrichment training programme. This programme is suitable for those who wish to acquire a full range of skills.
International protocol refers to the customs, rules and etiquette that govern interactions between states and their representatives, including diplomatic missions and officials.
It includes diplomatic privileges, etiquette during visits by heads of state and government, etiquette during official visits by ministers and others, the use of the national flag and anthem, and the etiquette of international conferences and meetings. The purpose of international protocol is to ensure that interactions between states are orderly, respectful and conducive to the achievement of diplomatic objectives.
- The use of diplomatic titles and designations
- The presentation of credentials by the new ambassador
- The organisation and protocol of official visits, such as state visits and official meetings
- International protocol on the raising and lowering of flags
- International Protocol on Diplomatic Privileges
- International Convention for the Protection of
- Diplomatic Institutions and Personnel
- Rules and customs governing diplomatic gifts and ceremonies, including gifts and credentials between heads of state and government.
It is mandatory for these individuals.
- Diplomats and embassy staff who represent their country in foreign countries and interact with local officials and representatives of other countries.
- Heads of state and government officials who may represent their country on official visits to other countries or attend international conferences and meetings.
- Business leaders and executives who interact with foreign government officials or conduct business abroad.
- Military personnel who may be involved in international operations or interact with foreign military personnel.
- Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and other groups interacting with international organisations or representatives of other countries.
- Anyone else who needs to interact with people from other countries in a general, official or professional capacity, or who represents their country at international events.
You must be logged in to post a comment.