Learn international protocols of the East and West and obtain certificates!
Group Programme Schedules
Programme Schedules in 2024
Please click each tab to view each schedule
- These are group programmes. Individual training programmes are also available online or in-person.
- The venues are located in the central Tokyo, Japan.
- The final schedule of each programme is confirmed two months before the start of the course.
- The number of participants is between 4 and 10.
- Below that number, the course will be switched to an individual course, which will be separately priced.
- Applications must be made up to the completion of payment at least two months before the start of the programme.
- To avoid any payment-related problems, credit card payments on our system are highly recommended.
- For courses conducted in Japan, a ten percent consumption tax will be added.
**Please also see Application page to find out how to apply for programmes
Apply for the best course NOW!
A voyage you will not regret
Participate in an experience session
First, experience and see what you will learn. YOu can also book an individual online meeting.
Apply for your programme
Send an application form and proceed necessary steps.
Receive an invitation!
Once your application has been approved, you will receive a welcome invitation to the course!
Frequently asked questions answered
The group course will only start when the minimum number of participants has been reached.
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the price will be changed according to the number of participants in that course. In the case of one person, the course will be customised as an individual lectures.
Application form, agreement to terms and conditions, ID card
Short-term and long-term programmes:.
Application form, agreement to terms and conditions, ID card, CV, course questionnaire, business certificate (for franchises and organisations)
As the programmes are aimed at people who wish to improve their knowledge, in order to ensure that the students maintain a high level of motivation and that the course content is tailored to their experience and position, we will check your identity and confirm the purpose and motivation of the course.
A wide range of working, conscious people attend the courses, including educators, managers, sole traders, lawyers, doctors and other professionals.
Specialists include school personnel, professors and leaders of organisations.
The common denominator is a strong desire to succeed.
ID card, CV submitted, manner and general knowledge test, and other details are not disclosed due to ICPA policy screening.
Persons unable to attend the course:.
Failure to submit documents by the deadline
Documents are falsified.
Considered problematic in the future
Other conditions that make the course inadmissible in the terms and conditions