Frequently asked questions answered
One-off courses and language courses
- Application form (agreement to terms and conditions)
- Identification papers
Short and long-term programmes
- Application form (including agreement to terms and conditions)
- Identity document (passport, driving licence or other photo identification)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Course Questionnaire
- Business certificate (for franchises and organisations)
As the programme is aimed at those seeking to improve their knowledge, the aim is to check and validate the objectives of all participants, to keep them highly motivated and to provide course content appropriate to their experience and position. This is an important requirement of the course assessment.
The group course will only start when the minimum number of participants has been reached.
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the price will be changed according to the number of participants in that course. In the case of one person, the course will be customised as an individual lectures.
A wide range of working, conscious people attend the courses, including educators, managers, sole traders, lawyers, doctors and other professionals.
Specialists include school personnel, professors and leaders of organisations.
The common denominator is a strong desire to succeed.
ID card, CV submitted, manner and general knowledge test, and other details are not disclosed due to ICPA policy screening.
Persons unable to attend the course:.
- The identity of that applicant cannot be verified
- That applicant does not submit the documents by the deadline
- The applicant’s submitted documents are fraudulent
- The applicant’s purpose for attending the course is unclear
- The applicant has a poor attitude
- The applicant is considered to have a potential problem in the future
- The applicant’s purpose for attending the course is considered to be fraudulent
If that applicant engages in any other conduct that is prohibited by the terms and conditions of the course.
A venue is a 5 star place located in the central Tokyo, usually close to Hibiya station.
Complimentary tea or coffee is offered, and meals for table etiquette lessons are included.
Yes, we will support you as much as possible. However, we do not act on behalf of major visa applications or procedures to be taken by course applicants. ICPA can only submit invoices, study permits and necessary documents.
- Payment is only accepted by credit card. Cash is not accepted. Credit card payment companies accepted are VISA, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club and Discover. The range of accepted credit cards is subject to change.
- Please contact your credit card company to find out if instalment payments are accepted.
- Bank transfers are also possible on request, however, international transfers can require two weeks to a month to arrive and if the bank rejects the transfer, it will not be possible to book a place on the course. Please note that no special arrangements can be made for delays caused by these reasons. Please note that bank transfer charges are the responsibility of the applicant.
Under the terms and conditions, no refunds will be made in any case for cancellations due to student circumstances. For more information, please read the terms and conditions of the course.
Consumption tax (incl. sales tax, VAT, excise duty, etc.): 10% of products when receiving in Japan.