You will never have a second chance
Get your passport for your learning journey!
Participate in a programme of courses.
- Find a course you wish to attend
- Register for a course
- Wait for an invitation
The following documents are required
- Your identity document (must include your photograph and address): passport, driver’s licence, certificate of residence, etc.
- For organisations and companies, proof of business registration: certified copy of the register, etc.
- Your CV
- Completed questionnaire requested by ICPA
- We highly recommend that you pay by credit card, as the completion of your enrolment in the programme will only be permitted after we have received full confirmation of your payment. It may take some time to receive overseas remittances in Japan.
- If you wish to pay in instalments, you must pay the deposit first and the full amount at least sixty days before the start of the programme.
- For credit card payments, you may be able to contact your credit card company on your own to arrange for instalment payments. Please contact your credit card company directly.
- When attending lectures in Japan, Japanese consumption tax will be applied.
- No refunds will be provided in the event of cancellation of the customer’s own accord after registration.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.